Pages

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Tagged...

SAMANTHA tagged me with this questionaire about Dirk and I... So here we go.

~How long have you been together? Friends since Jan. 03........Married for almost 4 yrs.

~How long did you date? June 03...off and on a little.... engaged Dec. 03, then married May 04.

~How old is he? 26, almost 27

~Who eats more? Probably me!!

~Who said "I love you" first? He yelled it in a park, while we were "off again", then said it quite a few more times before I ever did.

~Who sings better? I think we're both about the same

~Who is smarter? Depends on the topic.

~Who does the laundry? Now that were in a house, I do all but folding. When we were in apartments he'd always do it for me.

~Who does the dishes? Usually Dirk... I'd rather scrub toilets!

~Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Dirk

~Who pays the bills? Dirk earns the money, I do the budget and pay the bills.

~Who mows the lawn? I do

~Who cooks dinner? I do.

~Who is more stubborn? We're both really stubborn, and Hayden is too.

~Who kissed who first? He kissed me first.

~Who asked who out? He asked me to go to a movie with his parents, which he later told me was our first date....

~Who proposed? He did, in our secret spot at BYU campus.

~Who is more sensitive? Me

~Who has more friends? We have about the same, and our friends are usually the same people.

~Who has more siblings? I have 8 siblings, he has 4

~Who wears the pants in the relationship? ha ha ha... I nicely asked Dirk what he thought, and he says "YOU"... so apparentally I do!

Who are you tagging? Sam, Calie, Becky,

No comments:

If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Total Pageviews