Pages

Monday, September 10, 2007

Updates



Our other blog disappeared a long time ago, and It's been a while since I updated this one, but I will try to start it up again. We will still continue to update Hayden's myspace account http://www.myspace.com/haydenneill but will also be adding some pictures and little notes to this once in a while.






In April we bought our first house, and since then, we have been busy fixing it up and turning it into our home. It has been a lot of hard work, but has been worth it! We love being able to see our accomplishments.


I will post more pictures of the finished product later. I know a lot of you have been asking to see pictures of our new home, and I assure you, they are coming. However, I am very picky of showing the pictures before we have perfected it! We bought an older home with a million and one problems, and in poor condition. So I want to be sure everything is to our liking before we start sharing photos. And because we are lazy and would rather enjoy our time, the photos are taking longer than planned!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


In July, Hayden had his first birthday, complete with a safari cake and party!








No comments:

If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Total Pageviews