Riding his horse he got from Aunt Carol, Uncle Steven, and his cousins Chloe and June.
He's been learning to use spoons and forks lately. He likes it so much, he doesn't want to put them down when his food is all done!
Washing off the beans and spinach! (another day of constipation) Yum Yum! He loves that stuff!
Hayden LOVES to splash in the tub, until the whole bathroom is drenched!
mmmmm..... Frog!
Showing off his bana blankie. I think it's becoming his 'lovie'. He always pulls it out of his crib when he wakes up, and is starting to take it everywhere.
Face of an angel
Daddy likes to put his socks in his boots the night before.
Hayden likes to take them out and hide them!
CRASH! Hayden examines his first car wreck.
1 comment:
He is such a big boy! I love the picture on the top at the right of your blog of you and Hayden, it's beautiful. How are things with you guys? Ready for Halloween? Jordan and I were just talking about the year we carved pumpkins together, remember my retarted one eyed monster that I ended up making?! Come visit us in Seattle!
-Samantha
Post a Comment