I'm not a big Valentines Day person, but I decided to do this question thing because I'm kind of sick and lazy right now!
♥ What are your middle names? Laura Dinnell and Jeremy
♥ How long have you been together? Married? 4.75 years. Together? That's up for debate but somewhere in the vicinity of 5.5 to 6years.
♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? We were best friends for about 6 months before we started attempting to date, but we didn't actually start dating for good until a few months later.
♥ Who asked who out? He asked me to go to dinner and a movie with his parents. Apparentally that was our first date. I had no idea it was a date. I thought it's because we were friends and he'd just come back in town and I was bored.
♥ How old are each of you? I'm 25, he's 27.
♥ Whose siblings do/ did you see the most? ummm... that's a hard one. I see my family on average twice a year. We see his on average once a year... but his all live in the same place, so we always see all of them... and we used to live by them for a year, so I'd say his.
♥ Do you have any children together? Just Hayden so far :)
♥ What about pets? I had a puppy when he was in Basic Training for the Army. It was probably the worst idea ever to have a puppy in a 3rd story apartment... but probably the best idea at the time to keep me busy while I was all alone. The dog now lives at his parent's place.
♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? financial stuff
♥ Did you go to the same school? We both went to BYU
♥ Are you from the same home town? Nope. He's from Arizona, I'm from Montana, so opposite ends of the country.
♥ Who is the smartest? That's a loaded question. I'd say we're about equal, though in different things.
♥ Who is the most sensitive? It depends on the topic. I show my emotions more, but he is pretty sensitive and holds things in, but I can tell.
♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? We rarely eat out. I mean RARELY... but when we do, it's usually Wendy's or Sonic.
♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Unfortunately, we haven't gone far! I'd say either driving from Utah to Canada, or driving from Texas to Los Angeles.
♥ Who has the craziest exes? definitely Dirk!
♥ Who has the worst temper? He does- but his is the unnoying, unhealthy kind where he bottles it all up for way too long and makes everyone miserable. When I lose my temper, I just let it out and get it over with.
♥ Who does the cooking? I do most of it. His specialties are.....hot dogs, quesadillas, or anything with a combination of bbq sauce and melted cheese.
♥ Who is more social? We're pretty anti-social. I try harder to be openly social and get us into social situations. When he's forced into a social situation, he's more social and will talk your head off.
♥ Who is the neat-freak? He is.
♥ Who is the more stubborn? I always thought I was the most stubborn person out there until I met him!
♥ Who hogs the bed? I do. But he does this thing where he raises his arms up and rests his elbows on my pillow, so if I turn over I almost always get an elbow in my eye.
♥ Who wakes up earlier? He does for sure!
♥ Where was your first date? Pirates of the Carribean and dinner at Fazolies....mmmm.... I miss that place!
♥ Who has the bigger family? I do.
♥ Do you get flowers often? Not often, but more so than the average person I think. Usually I buy them myself and say they're from him... afterall, it was his money! :)
How do you spend the holidays? I like to host holidays at our house. Occasionally we'll travel to one of our families, but mostly we do them at home with lots of good food and a few friends.
♥ Who is more jealous? I am about most things... but about one of two things in particular he definitely is.
♥ How long did it take to get serious? Not long for him. A couple months for me.
♥ Who eats more? At a meal it's about even, but he eats more frequently.
♥ Who does/ did the laundry? When we had to bring our laundry elsewhere he did. I HATE laundry. Now I start it, but he folds and puts away.
♥ Who’s better with the computer? He's better with the tech stuff. I'm better with the software stuff like photoshop- word- etc.
♥ Who drives when you are together? Me. Except he always drives to church. It started that way because it's hard to drive a manual in heels, but now I just like it that way.
2 comments:
I am so jealous of your good weather. Such fun outings to the park! And I am sad that your sister moved to Meeker. That is still in our stake but a little bit of a drive. We drove up there once but I don't remember too much about it. And by the way, I just love all of Hayden's different faces in pictures. He is adorable (in a manly way, of course)!
LOL Okay, so I'm still laughing because I hog the bed AND I do the arm thing that Dirk does! Poor Mike! LOL I'm laughing again. This is a topic of discussion at our house frequently, and he's usually annoyed, and I can't stop laughing! Needless to say, there have been no compromises made (who can keep a compromise when they're asleep?), and poor Mike gets kicked out of bed and beat up in his sleep regularly. But hey, at least I sleep well!
Post a Comment