Typical Hayden faces
He likes the baby swings better than the big swings, because he can go really high in these and not get scared.
Two little boys were playing basketball, and Hayden wanted soooo badly to join in with them. He ran around and followed them and jumped with them, and chased the ball, and occasionally got ahold of it before they could.
What happened to my little boy??!! Doesn't he look so big and grown up here?!
Hayden with his friends, Michael and Adrian







3 comments:
I can't beleive how big he is getting
Okay I am officially jealous!! Could you please send some of your nice weather up this way? I would love to get out and go to the park to play... I am so sick of the snow! I am ready for spring and summer!! I am feeling really good lately... no more throwing up!! YEA!! Thanks for asking and being concerned about me!! You are awesome!!
Oh, this makes me jealous! We have been getting a lot of rain lately (and heaven knows we need the moisture!), but I miss the park. Soon!! Must go soon. He looks SO tall! Of course, my son is quite short and quite broad, so that probably makes Hayden look even bigger to me. I love 2 1/2 year olds--this is when I feel kids are just about the peak of their cuteness.
Post a Comment