I didn't take any pictures from our Anniversary or Mother's day, but they were a lot of fun. For our Anniversary date Dirk and I left the babysitter with the kids pretty early so we had hours to wander around town, visiting stores without kids, going to a garden fair, etc. We found some very yummy dinner, had ice cream at Cold Stone, then finished off the date by going to "Avengers" at the theater! It was a nice, relaxing, and kid-less day. Perfect. **My little niece Ollie Shae was also born on our anniversary to my sister Sarah! I have yet to meet her, but she sure is a cutie in all the pictures I've seen :)
For Mother's Day, Dirk spoiled me. He secretly planned with my friend (who does not have kids, therefor it would be fair for her), to have her take me out all day on Saturday. We left in the morning, went to brunch, spent the day in Ashland window shopping and just having fun. I wasn't allowed to come home until after the kids were in bed, and I had spending money too! I came home to clean toilets/bathrooms, and a candle-lit dinner! It was really nice! Then on Sunday I got the yummy breakfast and cards and gifts from the kids and a wonderful day at church.
A couple notes from facebook:
"Just had to call poison control for the second time this week. My kids have a death wish!"
"Day 1 of no artificial food coloring in our house went pretty well! I just need to find a way to get my family to drink water w/out needing to use Crystal Light!!" - We quit eating artificial colors to see if they would help us with some behavior problems for Hayden. Not only did this help Hayden tremendously, but it also helped both Dirk and I have fewer headaches, and Dirk's depression levels were much lower. We decided to stick with it and we are so happy we made this decision in our life! Getting rid of artificial colors has made it pretty easy to get rid of artificial flavors and preservatives as well. Just one step further in our healthy diets!
| Lots and Lots of slugs here in Oregon. Hayden thinks they're fascinating! |
![]() |
| Hayden's first time playing on a team- Kindersoccer! It was a blast and can't wait for a full season next year! |
![]() |
| We had a polynesian/Americana Memorial Day BBQ at our house. |












1 comment:
真爱旅舍 , 免费大秀聊天室 , 有大秀的聊天室 , 床友app , 同城炮床友 , 同城找床友 , 色聊女的微信号 , 金都情缘聊天室 , 微信色聊群 , 午夜交友
Post a Comment