Cute Bum
 |
While checking the kids before going to bed, we found Ginny and her diaper like this...
I can't stop looking at this picture of her cute bum!
The girl loves to be nakid. The next day Dirk told her not to take her jammies off, so what does she do? She unzipped her jammies but did not take them off, then took her diaper off and re-zipped her jammies back up! The little stinker! |
If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.
2 comments:
I guess she doesn't like sleeping in a diaper! Lol I know people who put thirty life jammies on inside out so the kids can't unzip them.
Wow bad typos. Lol I think you get what I'm saying. Stupid auto correct.
Post a Comment