Hayden has been working really hard on learning how to spell his name, as well as the rest of the family's. Just the other day, while his preschool teacher was visiting us at home, he spelled his name for her, out-loud, for the first time ever! It sure shocked me! Way to show off, Hayden ;) He's been getting better and better at writing and is so proud of himself.

He started Preschool today. I had to drive him in, so I stayed for a while and watched. He did awesome and didn't need me at all, so I didn't stay much longer than an hour.

He was a little nervous to ride the bus home all by himself. He ended up loving it, since his friend Jared (who is also in his class) rides the same bus with him.

I got a little teary while he was sitting ever so reverently this morning, before school, when he received a Father's Blessing from Dirk. He is such a big boy!
He started Preschool today. I had to drive him in, so I stayed for a while and watched. He did awesome and didn't need me at all, so I didn't stay much longer than an hour.
He was a little nervous to ride the bus home all by himself. He ended up loving it, since his friend Jared (who is also in his class) rides the same bus with him.

I got a little teary while he was sitting ever so reverently this morning, before school, when he received a Father's Blessing from Dirk. He is such a big boy!
4 comments:
So cute! I got all teary when I read about the Father's Blessing. Michaela starts preschool next week and I have a huge lump in my throat!!
so cute! I can't believe he is old enough to ride the bus and everything.
Another thing I can't believe-- he is wearing a HOODIE? Crazy. I think I would die if I wore a hoodie here in AZ!
can't wait to see you tomorrow!
That's so exciting! I can't believe you have a child old enough to go to school! P.S. I noticed you are going to Disney World tomorrow! Is that still true? So fun!
How exciting. He is growing up so quick! He's doing a great job writing! :) He looks so handsome too.
Post a Comment