Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

pink

It's a
GIRL!!
That's what it looked like, anyway! You never know when they say it's a girl this early on, they could always be wrong, so of course I'll have my doctor re-check like everytime I go in... but until then...
YAY!!!!!
p.s. I have tons of updates and photos to post but my computer and internet have been going wonky on me lately. I will try again tonight. I won't get the ultrasound pics up until I can get to my mom's house and scan them in, because my scanner is somewhere in storage.

8 comments:

Kelsey said...

Yay!!! Congrats! Joe asked me if Dirk cried. LOL So happy for you!

Lisa Loo said...

Congrats! You will be amazed at the inherent differences between boys and girls.....at least I was. I go away for awhile and look what kind of trouble you get into :0)

Anonymous said...

YAY! So exciting!

Samantha Fife said...

Yay! Poor Hayden, wanted a brother! I can't wait to meet her. Will you use the name I have heard you say a million times for a girl?

Bethany said...

That is sooooo awesome!

Stephanie said...

That's so exciting! Congrats!

Montana Brandts said...

Yay! One of each... girls are way fun! I am so excited for you... congrats!

Saucy said...

Girls are special for moms... I hope she... you know... "stays a girl" from every single appointment until the day she arrives!! The only way they could be wrong is if she was in the wrong position I suppose, right?

Congratulations!

If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Total Pageviews