Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Taco Night

We've decided Hayden is a little Mexican baby... maybe because he was born in San Antonio? I don't know - but the kid LOVES salsa and anything spicy, along with beans, cheese, avocados, and especially olives! If we make anything bland, he won't eat it. We have to put extra spicy stuff on it, then he loves it.

I guess it's not just spicy, he loves lots of flavor. We went to Olive Garden a while back, and I'd never seen the kid eat SO much food in one sitting. I felt like I'd been depriving him or something. He seriously ate as much food as the adults did!

I didn't realize putting olives on your fingers was instinctual. I always just assumed I had learned from an older sibling. But Hayden, just out of the blue starts to load up his fingers, and pop them in his mouth. He thought it was pretty funny.

So, here are some pictures of Dirk and Hayden from Taco Night :)














We were trying to get Hayden to share his olives. He didn't like that idea. He was all for sharing the tortilla though!





1 comment:

Callie said...

How cute!!! At Thanksgiving time, I used to put an olive on every one of my fingers...then my fingers got too big. :( Sad. Hayden is such a cute little thing! I love his expressions!

If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Total Pageviews