Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

I'm Falling In Love

With the Silhouette machine. I haven't even used one yet. But it does everything I wish a Cricut would do, but doesn't, so I've never bothered buying one... Everyone (okay, 2 people that I've seen) in blog land is talking about this. Tatertots and Jello is giving one away, and if I tell you about this, I get an extra chance at winning! Wish me luck :)

2 comments:

Sally said...

They do look pretty awesome. I got a Cricut for Christmas, totally unexpected, and I too wished that it could just hook to my computer and act like a printer only cutting it! I have found a software (not put out by Provo Craft) that claims to basically do that with the Cricut and I'm hoping to do the trial and possibly buy it, but right now I just don't have time to even mess with it.

Anonymous said...

This does look great! I had a chance to look over the website today! I really hope you win it-- or get it for your birthday! I got a cricut 2/5 years ago for christmas, and didn't use it until a month ago because I never had time to scrapbook. I don't mind it, but I love the idea of being able to purchase one design from the site. Sometimes I like a few things on a cricut cartridge but don't want to get the whole thing...

The downside-- I don't need to be on my computer any more than I already am! LOL!

If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Total Pageviews