WE SOLD OUR HOUSE!! It's official. I no longer own my cute little pain in the butt home. It had it's (many) problems, but I loved it. We put so much work into it and it was ours. It served us well for the 2 years it was ours. I'll miss it.
I feel blessed that it only took us a total of 3 months to make the sale. Most people in the area are waiting for 6-18 months before they get theirs sold. I am also happy about the person who bought it. She is just thrilled to be in the perfect location for her job. We knew that would be the best selling point! We loved the location! She is so happy with all the fix ups and updates we did, so it makes me happy to know she appreciates it and isn't going to just rip out all that nice carpet and the kitchen cabinets. She said she loves it exactly how it is! I'm glad we've left our home in loving hands.
5 comments:
Laura, that's great news!!! I am so happy for you!!! Were you able to sell it for your asking price or did you have to eat some on it? I am also glad that you were able to put it into loving hands. The first home is so special...so it is nice to know it will be well taken care of in the future.
I am so EXCITED for you guys... you are lucky to sell it in 3 months!! Wow, I am so jealous, it has only taken us 2 years to sell ours... and that is if it all goes through!! I am so excited for you guys in all your new adventures, and for being back in MT! I hope everything is going well!
What great news! I am so glad that the new owner will appreciate your efforts. I sure wish that we can do the same thing for someone in our home search! If only people would price their perfect homes in my range!
Congrats on selling the house in a timely manner. Hope the best for you all.
Congrats--love this post!
Post a Comment